couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Russell <rus...@gmail.com>
Subject Couch crashing every couple of days
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:05:01 GMT
Hi,

For a couple of months now couch has been mysteriously crashing every
couple of days on 2 of my server. No error logs, it's just not running
anymore when I go look at the server.

I figured upgrading to 1.0.1 would solve the problem, but couch just
crashed on a production server again despite the upgrade.

I am well aware that a crash report with no information is useless,
but I cannot find any logs that tell me what happened. So my question
is:

1. Where should I be looking for information about the crash?
2. What is the best way to auto restart couch on Ubuntu whenever this happens?

Regards,
  Russell