couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: Anonymous Access to Design Docs
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:54:43 GMT
I dont think a configurable redirect really helps logging into private
couchapps, you will be logging in to a public couchapp anyway, so I imagine
it would just be easier "everything" went through the design doc couchapp
and it just told the client where to make requests, I guess that falls apart
fairly quickly with show / lists though

I did a quick patch mostly for discussions sake, its not a particularly
clean way to do access control, but its a fairly simple patch, obviously if
I can get any consensus would clean up + test etc

http://gist.github.com/627022