couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2010 22:19:34 GMT
GOOD NEWS.
I'm happy to say that I've managed to deploy SproutCore app as CouchApp.
Although it is only the generated application (Welcome to SproutCore! app)
but SproutCore app non the less.
Those are the steps I use to do it:

1. use sc-init scapp
2. build the app using sc-build scapp -rc (this will build the app in
tmp/build/static).
3. use couchapp generate cdbapp
4. copy tmp/build/static into cdbapp/_attachments
5. open both index.html and javascript.js in /static/scapp/en/ABCD-EFG/ and
add /cdbapp/_design/cdbapp/ before every /static (this direct SC to load
resources from our CouchDB and not from root of our server).
6. push the application to CouchDB.

I have post question in the SproutCore google group to ask how to change the
build script to put the full path in.
http://groups.google.com/group/sproutcore/browse_thread/thread/f83fb94f9c8f8370

This is exciting, hopefully it will be more common way of work soon.

Ido