couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Bruch <br...@cs.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Solving "os_process_error,{exit_status,0}" ?
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:44:00 GMT
  On 19.10.2010 10:20, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> Do the document contain aa lot of properties and nested objects ?

Yes, they do. The JSON trees have a depth of 5 but (in some rare cases)
consist of several thousands of objects. I removed the larger documents
( >10.000 * 1024 characters) and the error disappears.

With these results it's seems pretty clear what caused the issue. The
question that remains is how to get around this limitation? I could
limit the document size/number of nodes respectively OR increase the
memory for the parser. The second version would be my preferred solution.

It seems that there is no easy way (i.e., by configuration) to achieve
that, right?
Is there a way to let the view indexer ignore such documents that cause
trouble?

Thanks,
Marcel

--