couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Fabio Batalha C Santos Santos <fabio...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject JavaScript and CouchDB
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:34:32 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm newby in couchDB.

I'm trying to develop a "Google Analytics" like applications storing access log
metadata in a CouchDB database. Take a look at
http://github.com/fabiobatalha/Analytics---CouchDB/tree/master/logger/

The idea is:

Create a logger JavaScript that will be responsible to register all accesslog
metadata in a CouchDB database. It works like the ga.js Google Anaytics. In the
bottom of each page will hava a call to a JavaScript function that will make use
of couch.js functions to register logaccess metadata in CouchDB

The problem:

I'm trying to make use of the couch.js script but the couch.js on works if the
request is made from the same host and port were the CouchDB is installed.
Instead of it, my application is in a different host. How can I configure the
connection to the couchDB using the couch.js

Thanks in advance.
Fabio Batalha