couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:22:04 GMT
Thank you all.

One thing that might be a problem is that SproutCore generate files in
directories with long numbers and then they advice to use hard link from the
root of the virtual context in the web server to the actual directory name.
Do you think it will be possible to use virtual host of CouchDB to have "the
same thing" like hard-link (or soft link for that mater)?

Thank you,
Ido