couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi view support ?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:54:22 GMT
Stephen,

if you could that would be greatly appreciated, I did read a lot of
database theory before writing the multiview and settled on ordering
the views from smallest to largest before doing the intersection in a
multi-process ring (which now seems obvious!), but I am not an expert
like the people from Postgres and I am sure there are smarter ways.

thanks,

Norman