couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Timo Derstappen <>
Subject Attachment compression test fails
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 14:27:20 GMT

I need some help to find an issue. make check works perfectly on my
Ubuntu laptop (lucid). But not on an ec2 machine with karmic.

test 78

ok 77  - Couldn't create an already compressed attachment using the
unsupported encoding 'deflate'
# Test died abnormally: {'EXIT',{{badmatch,{error,socket_closed_remotely}},
[error] [<0.32.0>] {error_report,<0.24.0>,

Does anybody know which dependency is missing or what may be causing
this? Couchdb runs fine and my application tests pass. How can I get