couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad views
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:22:32 GMT
If you have problems with views it may also be cause spidermonkey is
not linked correctly. If you sort out permissions issues, check your
log files and stdout/stderr for errors about libmozjs.so.

Most likely something is not quite right with your setup and
everything should be much easier once this is sorted.

-Randall