couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query parameters in rewrites.json not handled as default values
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:08:01 GMT
On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:20 AM, J Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sep 12, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Henrik Skupin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> During this week while being at Couchcamp I have already talked to Chris and
>> we decided to follow-up on the topic in the mailing list.
>>

> I'm seeing this behavior also, and agree it should be fixed. Do you mind filing a bug
report for it?

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB
>
> At CouchCamp I said I thought this was working, but it's not working in the places I've
checked, so I think it needs fixing.

> Chris

Well it will be a regression then. It has worked like this, and after
your request, we discussed about changed it . The point is that you
didn't want that someone can override values defined in the ddoc and I
think you had a case for this.

I'm not sure what is the right way to handle it right now and we
should consider all the usecases before changing anything.

- benoit