couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Skupin <hsku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering of view results
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:54:33 GMT
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Kenneth Tyler <ken@8thfold.com> wrote:

> Can you say more about what this document is recording, what do "branch"
> and
> "platform" mean ? And what is the reason for storing this information ?  I
> am trying to think about your document structure... and just the sample
> values does not give me enough background.

You can find a working example of the couchapp here:
http://mozmill.hskupin.info/general/reports

In that case Branch means the major version of Firefox, while platform can
be Windows NT, linux, and mac. Click on the date of one entry to see the
complete document.

A raw document can be found here:
http://mozmill.couchone.com/mozmill-crowd/b2d76c168f83fa5519f2b8855a73d42c

--