couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using multiple auth handlers
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 09:03:55 GMT
In case an authentication handler can't authenticate a user, it should
return the request record unmodified, that is, it shouldn't return a new
request record with a user_ctx in it.

Throwing an exception is not the way to signal that the auth handler didn't
succeed.

Does this answer your question?

--
Filipe David Manana,