couchdb-user mailing list archives

From George Kollias <>
Subject InternalError: script stack space quota is exhausted (again)
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:28:14 GMT

I get the error message 'InternalError: script stack space quota is
exhausted (again)' along with '{os_process_error,{exit_status,0}}' after
trying to access any view of my db. My problem is very similar to this
issue but its patch
doesn't apply to me. I ve tried Ubuntu's package (0.10), manual compilation
of 1.0.1 and's bundle version 1.0.1 and all give me the above
message... Any ideas? Is there a solution?

Thank you,
George Kollias