couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi view support ?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:53:54 GMT
I have done it, not with 1,000,000 docs but using megaviews that
emitted lots and lots of keys.

Testing document id inclusion in a view and finding the size of a view
are the bottle necks, the multiview streams the results so there isn't
a great impact on the server and it was responsive enough for my
needs.

Norman