couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Henrik Skupin <>
Subject Evently + Pathbinder
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:36:20 GMT

For my project I want to use pathbinder to differentiate between multiple
pages like: #/general or #/addons.

Sadly when using the steps from the tutorial but leaving the _init member
out, it looks like that the path handling with Evently doesn't work. The
content div stays empty.

Here the example:

<!DOCTYPE html>

  <script src="/script/myloader.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
    $ {
        general : {
          path: '/general',
          mustache : '<p>General results</p>'
        update : {
          path : '/update',
          mustache : '<p>Software Update results</p>'
        addons : {
          path: '/addons',
          mustache : '<p>Addons results</p>'

What do I have to do that I can directly load the pages? Would I have to add
_init and define a redirect to the target path?