couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SproutCore as CouchApp
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 06:38:19 GMT
Keep us posted on how this works for you. I would love to see a blog
post about the end result and what it took to make it happen.

I'm very intrigued by the idea of having a full javascript application
stack. CouchDB, Node.js and jQuery take you a long way, but its still
missing a solid javascript UI framework to finish off the stack, which
is where something like sproutcore would be great. I'm also especially
interested in sproutcore with today's news that Yehuda Katz and Carl
Lerche both left engine yard to go work on sproutcore. Very excited to
see what happens.

-Russell