couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Eli Stevens (Gmail)" <>
Subject Re: security & attachments & replication & hashing
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:38:14 GMT
On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Filipe David Manana
<> wrote:
> Exposing the md5 hash in attachment properties is more or less
> trivial, but not yet done. Ticket 687 was more or less forgotten
> (nobody else asked for the feature or commented on it).
> Please, leave your comment there and/or vote for it.
> I'll implement it if nobody else has votes against the feature.
> Thanks for "resurrecting" the ticket.

I would find having an md5 sum of the uncompressed data present in the
_attachments info to be very useful (I just found and voted for the

Just lending my vocal support for the idea, since there didn't seem to
be much already.  :)

View raw message