couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Username is case-sensative
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:07:39 GMT
I agree, it should not be forced - I think it should be the default.
If you know what you are doing and have a good reason to use case-sensitive
usernames then go ahead, but for the rest of us, it should be as simple as
it can.
How Couch people say - case-insensitive username is more relaxing :)

Ido