couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tyler Gillies <ty...@pdxbrain.com>
Subject Re: iPhone Safari and CouchDB Website
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:25:23 GMT
The only real way to get around the continual load in using a "patch" My
implementation is to first request a 404 page and then request a real page.
I like chris's [ how do you punctuate that?] way of doing it better.

--
http://www.readwriteweb.com/about#tyler

Ask me anything <http://tumble.pdxbrain.com/ask>!