couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dale Harvey <d...@arandomurl.com>
Subject Re: iPhone Safari and CouchDB Website
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:28:16 GMT
I didnt look into this particularly thouroughly, but I "think" that the
the document as a whole has kept loading, so if a longpoll request was made
before the last image / resource has loaded, the loading will wait until the
long poll has complete, a settimeout helps when stuff has been cached but I
think it wont help on a fresh request, Ill take a look / fix it in a bit.