couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <>
Subject Re: get couchdb to startup with server
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:12:20 GMT
the .bin installer actually prompts you to read the README at
the end of the installation (and defaults to Yes). It is also included
in the install itself (/opt/couchdb-1.0.1, say), along with all the
other docs.

The only way to have not read it is to have explicitly declined to do
so, I think.

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2010, at 19:04, wrote:
>> What read me. Where is it located ?
>> I used the couchio installer. I don't remember seeing any readme unless it's in some
> It is included in the regular tarball.
> It SHOULD be included by all other distributions of CouchDB.
> Debian, for example, puts it under /usr/share/doc/couchdb/README.Unix

View raw message