couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Prater <steph...@agrussell.com>
Subject Re: multi view support ?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:30:59 GMT
I'd say you're about twelve steps ahead of this then.  It was pretty
basic.

I could shorter it - it was basically:

You'll find the need to do these things, and you'll do them the way
that seems most right, but somebody else has probably already found a
better way of doing them, so don't reinvent the wheel.  We've already
got wheels.

That said, sort-merge is a pretty good solution here I think.  Did the
1,000,000 doc tests ever get done?

stephen