couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Panop Suvaphrom <PSuvaph...@vizrt.com>
Subject CouchDB Compaction
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:29:03 GMT
Hi,

       I have run CouchDb on linux.
       When I do compaction and clean up on View & Database, I saw
size of dababase was decrease through Futon but on the command
line (df -h) I still see it is not decease and still continue a little bit increase up about
(1%).

        Another question is  I used to see disk space (df -h) was consumed by couchdb
about  (60 %)  and I try to clean up and compaction, suddenly it reduce to about 1%
and the process is terminated.

Ps. I have client application run constantly to update data to couchdb.

Thanks a lot for any help.
Aun.