couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "BABALWA MAGALELA" <208179...@cput.ac.za>
Subject Duplication of unique keys
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:41:06 GMT
My group and I have created a medical record system. The problem is, in
the patient class, when we try to have unique ID's to identify the
patients with, we saw that dupication of that "unique" key is possible.
Could someone refer me so any solution?
Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Peninsula University of
Technology or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for
any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any
use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.cput.ac.za/email.php or call +27 (0)21 460 3911