couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dan Himes <dhi...@vlesolutions.com>
Subject old db version number showing up in names-> unreadable docs
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:47:50 GMT
Hello,

I'm brand new, but I couldn't find a reference to this problem.  I had
the ubuntu package couchdb 0.10 installed, but recently moved to 1.0.1
by installing from source following the guide here:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Ubuntu).  However, futon
now shows the database as 0.10.0/dbname (for example,
0.10.0/hello-world), and when I click on it I get the error:

+++
Error: illegal_database_name

Only lowercase characters (a-z), digits (0-9), and any of the characters
_, $, (, ), +, -, and / are allowed. Must begin with a letter.
+++

I understand what the error means, but not how to move past it.  Thank
you for your help!

Best regards,
Dan