couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Catherine Jones <cathj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: list function "head" and "req" arguments
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 18:23:15 GMT
Thanks, Aurelien. I'll try that approach. (I'd got confused before
working with relative urls by the extra slashes in the
_design/design_doc and _list/list_name parts of the path.) But I'm still
curious about those req and head arguments. (Maybe just my ignorance of
JavaScript - need to learn about how to inspect JS objects....)

 Catherine