couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jyoti Venkatesh <Jyoti.Venkat...@NIIT-Tech.com>
Subject couchdb REST url
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 08:08:07 GMT
I have a list function in my couchdb, which retrieves few document data and returns an xml.
I am able to view the output xml in the browser.  But when i use the same REST url in another
javascript, i get a HTTP 304 error in the couchdb log.

Any clue on where i am going wrong?

jo

________________________________
DISCLAIMER

The content of this email and any attachments ('email') is confidential, may be privileged,
subject to copyright and may be read and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us by return email or telephone and erase all copies
and do not disclose the email or any part of it to any person. Email transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure, or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost
or destroyed as a result of the transmission process. The sender, therefore, does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or delay in transmission as a result of this
mail. We monitor email communications through our networks for regulatory compliance purposes
and to protect our clients, employees and business. Opinions, conclusions, and other information
in this message that do not relate to the official business of NIIT Technologies Ltd. or its
affiliate(s) shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by NIIT Technologies Ltd.
or its affiliate(s).