couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: When upgrading from 1.0 to 1.0.1, some databases have illegal names others are missing
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:47:44 GMT
On 18 August 2010 00:20, cdr53x <cdr53x@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and discovered in futon some "new"
> databases named 0.10/database_name, which according to the names seem to be
> dbs used on a 0.10  version of couch.
>
> And my previous databases created in the 1.0 version are simply missing !
Hi cdrx

maybe a dumb question, but might the 0.10 be desktopCouch? built into
ubuntu. http://www.kryogenix.org/days/2009/09/03/desktop-couch-irc-talk

I'd have thought you would have noticed this ealier though, for
example with your previous 1.0 environment needing to be set up on a
different port or bind address ?

A+
Dave