couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kenneth Tyler <...@8thfold.com>
Subject Re: bad utf8 character
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:23:16 GMT
sorry, i was wrong, i still have couchdb .11 on my mac

all the tests pass except reader_acl...  if i click on "run with
debugger" it just runs and runs and never stops

should i upgrade ?

everytime i try to install couch lately it bites me in the butt...
except, ironically, on windows, where install is a one-click deal ...
sooner or later i expect things will straighten out

do you thing a reinstall might fix this ?

it is not affecting all the blocks of text i need to import.. but so
far i can't figure out just which piece of the bad blocks is causing
it

thanks
ken