couchdb-user mailing list archives

From afters <afters.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Info About Just Deleted Document
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 17:52:18 GMT
I'm curious also, as this could be useful for me in the future. I tried to
PUT the original doc with an added '_delete: true' in hope to preserve the
rest of the fields, but they didn't appear in _changes.

There was some talk in IRC a week or two ago about adding the previous
version of a doc to the _changes feed, but it didn't appear too serious. Is
something like this in anyone's pipeline?

 a.