couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Leland Hempton <ghemp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: View Building Grinds System to Halt
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:45:41 GMT
Thanks for your responses!

The design document for this database is trivial. There is only the single
view which emits a single property as the key:

{
   "_id": "_design/Trademark",
   "_rev": "6-ecab7bf9158e188ab2c39d37c4a1fb4d",
   "views": {
       "by_filingDate": {
           "map": "function(doc) { emit(doc.filingDate, null); }"
       }
   }
}

This exact same setup works on a smaller scale of data on our development boxes.

I have also ensured that ldconfig was run. I am actually using the
script provided on the wiki to update the xulrunner version.
Futhermore, before I fixed xulrunner, NONE of my views were working,
however now views are working fine on all databases exect ones of
large size.

Thanks,

Gordon

Did you run ldconfig after you set the xulrunner settings?  I did that to

--
Gordon L. Hempton
http://componentlab.com