couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bad utf8 character
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 03:16:09 GMT
This happened to me recently. This is the only test that writes to the
configuration files. Make sure <prefix>/etc/couchdb is writable for the user
running couch.

On Aug 12, 2010 3:23 PM, "Kenneth Tyler" <ken@8thfold.com> wrote:

sorry, i was wrong, i still have couchdb .11 on my mac

all the tests pass except reader_acl...  if i click on "run with
debugger" it just runs and runs and never stops

should i upgrade ?

everytime i try to install couch lately it bites me in the butt...
except, ironically, on windows, where install is a one-click deal ...
sooner or later i expect things will straighten out

do you thing a reinstall might fix this ?

it is not affecting all the blocks of text i need to import.. but so
far i can't figure out just which piece of the bad blocks is causing
it

thanks
ken