couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failed replication on design document attachments
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 11:15:54 GMT
Aurélien,

A fix was recently (a few days ago) committed to trunk and branches
1.0.x and 0.11.x that addresses that problem.

Releases 1.0.1 and 0.11.3 are coming out soon. Both contain the fix.

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.benel@utt.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to couchapp, we attach files to the design document. For example, we succeed in
getting our CSS through:
> GET /cassandre/_design/cassandre/main.css
>
> However, since we do that, the database cannot be replicated anymore. After a bunch of
retries, the replication fails. The "normal" documents have been replicated but not the design
document.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@apache.org