couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@couch.io>
Subject Re: Deleting databases from the Futon web interface
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:08:53 GMT
I wonder if you have multiple installs overlapping. An old futon with a new
couchdb would do this, at least.

To confirm, you could try running the (my) CouchDB binary installer. Just
install in /tmp/couchdb or whatever and see how it works. That will help
identify either couchdb or the browser as a clue to the problem.

http://couch.io/get#ubuntu

--
Jason Smith
Couchio Hosting