couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Coallier <dav...@php.net>
Subject Re: Deleting databases from the Futon web interface
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 11:13:04 GMT
On 3 August 2010 11:18, Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.benel@utt.fr> wrote:
>> You might need to send a Content-Type header of "application/json" if you are getting
415's.

> The weird thing is that when I updated CouchDB with svn, the API I'm writing (and the
related unit tests) suddenly broke down as well as Futon. So far i was quite happy with the
trunk version, but I suppose it's safer to use a stable version.

> I've just uninstalled the development version (with "make uninstall") and reinstalled
0.11.1... But now it's completely broken:

My first obvious tips would be:

    - Make sure you are not using pre-existing versions of
Futon/CouchDB (Previously compiled version)
    - Clear your browser caches
    - Check where the Futon lib is and if it's where the previously
installed CouchDB Futon was.

--
David Coallier