couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB-Lucene and keys
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:31:32 GMT
The indexes are separate. You can use a fulltext function to index the
field and then you can query it for particular values. I'm not sure
there's a need for couchdb-lucene for a case that is easily covered by
couchdb views, though, unless you need boolean ("cat OR dog") or
wildcards, or something.

B.