couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data loss
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 22:47:43 GMT
I think you may be right, Damien.
If ever a write happens that only contains conflicts while waiting for
a delayed commit message we might still be cancelling the timer. Is
this what you're thinking? This would be the fix:
http://gist.github.com/513282

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 15:42, Damien Katz <damien@apache.org> wrote:
> I think the problem might be that 2 conflicting write attempts in row can leave the #db.waiting_delayed_commit
set but the timer has been cancelled. One that happens, the header may never be written, as
it always thinks a delayed commit will fire soon.