couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alux <alu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: how to delete if _id="" ?
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 20:34:56 GMT
Sounded good.

$ curl -X POST -H "content-type: application/json" http://localhost/sopha -d
@no_id.json

returned
{"ok":true,"id":"9894038c9531e364efee7644dd000c8d","rev":"1-de715bf126efc93d225d9e3f8e8eb81a"}

So it happily created a new document, with a shiny new id. (And then it took
me a while, to understand why I cannot see it in futon. (Futon doesnt show
deleted docs.))

Hm.

Thanks nevertheless. I hadnt tried that.

regards, alux