couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: let me introduce myself .. Paul G
Date Sat, 21 Aug 2010 19:06:18 GMT

On 21 Aug 2010, at 08:47, Paul Gydos wrote:

> Anyway happy couching y'all.  I get the feeling eventually this document
> database platform will be more accessible and those funny words you all
> decided to attach to your marketing won't seem so ironic to the REST of us.

Welcome, Paul. :)

This is one of the best emails I've seen on the list all year!

If we manage to keep you interested in the project via the mailing list, I'd love to see some
write-ups of your experience once you're feeling more confident with the software. It could
be really handy for other new users. Most of the existing documentation has been written by
experienced developers, and I agree that it would be fantastic to address the balance a little
bit.

Thanks!