couchdb-user mailing list archives

From whims...@aol.com
Subject Re: can't upgrade from .10 to .11
Date Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:48:50 GMT

 Just Missed you on irc. on irc one person suggested install instead of upgrade that didn't
work.
Another wanted me to grep everything (not sure what that means) but it returned that most
packages were .0.10.0 then ..
people said. "It won't be easy to upgrade" and that's where it left off.

So I'm stuck still if you have some time.

Thanks,

Dan

 apt-get upgrade couchdb