couchdb-user mailing list archives

From whims...@aol.com
Subject couchdb and extjs problems accepting json
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:07:55 GMT

 I'm querying couchdb as a view which returns a json response. I cut the json view out and
pasted it into xtest.json.

I have written a script using extjs that will accept this file and correctly fill up an extjs
grid.
To get this to work I give the extjs  the url  xtest.json and it works fine.

If I give instead give it the couchdb view link which returns the exact same thing -- it does
not work at all.

Can someone explain why one works and the other does not.  The forum members on extjs are
stumped.
We examined the XHR response and header and it's exactly the same as getting the xtest.json
file.
Is there an extjs guru around who could explain why it's not working?

Thanks,

Dan