couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Jon Brisbin <...@jbrisbin.com>
Subject Re: setting up reverse proxy
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2010 02:51:39 GMT
There's no ServerAlias here, so the only hostname you can use for this configuration is "http://couchdb.localhost/db/"

That hostname doesn't look right to me, either, unless you've entered it in the hosts file
that way. If you're only wanting different names to do virtual hosting, you can add as many
hostnames as you need with an IP of "127.0.0.1".

Thanks!

J. Brisbin
http://jbrisbin.com/

On Aug 18, 2010, at 3:46 PM, whimsica@aol.com wrote:

> The idea here is to get localhost/db/ to go where localhost:5984 goes is that correct?
>
> Well I've tried using the wiki on reverse proxy and I'm totally failing. This code is
specific to someone's computer.