couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Aurélien Bénel <aurelien.be...@utt.fr>
Subject Re: Deleting databases from the Futon web interface
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 09:01:17 GMT
Hi,

>> I observe that when I delete a database from Futon, the Delete Database pop screen
remains there forever until one clicks the Cancel button. Has anybody observed this behavior?

I upgraded to the trunk version this morning and I have a similar problem on database creation.
When I press the "create" button in the database creation dialog box, it displays "function_clause"
in red.
Then, if I press the "cancel" button and reload the page I can see that the database was created.

Regards,

Aurélien

Note: Tested on Safari and Firefox.