couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Behrad Zari <behrad_z...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Standalone Application's Login Page on a Secured Database
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:28:33 GMT
Dear Chris,

I've set  require_valid_user=true and  authentication_redirect is set to default
by couchdb, but no redirection happens.
A basic authentication pop up shows as before! I've tested once
with WWW-Authenticatedisabled and once set to default!
Would you please clarify the correct configuration for us to enable the login
page!?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:47 PM, afshin afzali <a.afzali2003@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Database

--