couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Washington <timothyjwashing...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Cannot search single terms in Couchdb-lucene (maybe Analyzer problems)
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 20:06:41 GMT
Oh that's interesting. I was just working off of the latest github master. I'll
try one of the downloads. In the meantime, here's the results with the debug:

baron@baron-dev:wget
'http://172.16.114.129:5984/baron/_fti/_design/foo/by_all?debug=true&q=title:GLAM'

baron@baron-dev:~/Baron$ cat 'by_all?debug=true&q=title:GLAM'
{
  "q": "title:glam",
  "plan": "TermQuery(title:glam,boost=1.0)",
  "analyzer": "org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer",
  "etag": "2f07e40455e",
  "skip": 0,
  "limit": 25,
  "total_rows": 0,