couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject New CouchDB: The Definitive Guide website launched
Date Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:59:16 GMT

We launched the new CouchDB: The Definitive Guide website today:

This marks a full update of the content to match what is in the published book, as well as
a secondary draft version which we will continue updating until we make a second release.
You will notice too that we have put all of the code on Github. If you'd like to start a translation
effort, please follow the instructions listed on the site.

If you fancy a bit of fun, view source on any of the chapter pages:

View raw message