couchdb-user mailing list archives

From cdr53x <>
Subject When upgrading from 1.0 to 1.0.1, some databases have illegal names others are missing
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 12:20:52 GMT

I just upgraded from 1.0 to 1.0.1 and discovered in futon some "new"
databases named 0.10/database_name, which according to the names seem to
be dbs used on a 0.10  version of couch.

And my previous databases created in the 1.0 version are simply missing !

So I checked the the files related to those databases on my disk ( in
/usr/local/var/lib/couch on my ubuntu ) , and the dbs and views created
with 1.0 version are present, while the dbs shown on futon are not !

As I'm in currently in a dev process, and have to progress in my work, I
realy cannot keep this state, so I pruned all the 1.0 db files on the fs
and recreated them from my dev environnement.

I really don't know how will this affect prduction environnement running
in 1.0 but I'm not realy confident ...

However I'd realy like to get rid of the 0.10/ databases in futon, so if
you have any clues on this, I'd really appreciate.

View raw message