couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data loss
Date Sat, 07 Aug 2010 18:15:37 GMT
Damine,

as you found already a suspicious commit, it might not be much help. But
the GeoCouch merge with 1.0 had also some issues, the original GeoCouch
not, which is based on a checkout around beginning of March.

Cheers,
   Volker

On 08/07/2010 08:12 PM, Damien Katz wrote:
> SVN commit r954043 looks suspicious. Digging further.
>
> -Damien
>
> On Aug 7, 2010, at 10:31 AM, J Chris Anderson wrote:
>

>> On Aug 7, 2010, at 1:21 AM, Sascha Reuter wrote:
>>
>>> Thats exactly what I reported 2 days ago! Bug is already opened and databasefile
was provided to the couchio guys! Running on Linux...

>> Thanks, we're keenly interested in seeing what's going on here.
>>
>> Chris

heard lately, so I'm guessing it is a Windows issue.

(OS, Filesystem, Disk size, etc)