couchdb-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Choi" <paulc...@plaxo.com>
Subject RE: Post-1.0 version confusion
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:19:52 GMT
Err... my apologies... I didn't intend it to be sent to the entire mailing list. Should've
checked the "To" address more carefully.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Choi [mailto:paulchoi@plaxo.com]
Sent: Thu 8/12/2010 11:16 AM
To: user@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: RE: Post-1.0 version confusion

Dood... you are everywhere these days! :)
Is this for Hipchat or for Chef? I'm running 0.10.x and seems to be alright. Kinda wish I
didn't have to compact the database so often, and replication seems to stop once you compact,
but other than that, it's pretty stable. I saw a data loss bug for 1.0, so I'm holding off
on that.
Congrats btw on the new office space and funding!

-Paul