couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Washington <timothyjwashing...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: Cannot search single terms in Couchdb-lucene (maybe Analyzer problems)
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:19:33 GMT

I don't have a specific analyzer declared, so it'll be the default one.

Here's the design document:
{
   "_id": "_design/foo",
   "_rev": "4-9d0eb8eba0080e61952317efd9f55ebc",
   "fulltext": {
       "by_title": {
           "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document(); ret.add(doc.title);
return ret }"
       },
       "by_source": {
           "index": "function(doc) { var ret=new Document();
ret.add(doc.source); return ret }"
       },
       "by_all": {
           "index": "function(doc) {